Increased Body Temperature Detection Access Terminal with Face Recognition
Our digital detection face recognition access control terminal is a kind of access control device with precise recognition rate, large storage capacity and fast recognition, which integrates UNV face recognition technology and non-contact temperature detection technology.
The digital detection module supports rapid body temperature detection.
Thus, the product can achieve face recognition and temperature detection at the same time, and support warning people with abnormal body temperature.
It can be widely applied in the crowded places, such as smart communities, schools, office buildings, serviced offices, hospitals, restaurants, bars, cafes, hairdressers, beauticians.
- Support non-contact detection, support warning people with abnormal body temperature
- Support body temperature detection and personnel information binding, which can quickly confirm personnel information and do body temperature detection
- Support configure temperature detection threshold value, and personnel access authority can be configured through temperature detection threshold value
- Non-contact temperature detection module, measurement range is between 30°C to 45°C, measurement accuracy can reach 0.1°C, measurement deviation is less than or equal to 0.3°C, and measurement distance is 1 meter
- Deep learning algorithm model based on UNV independent intellectual property rights, face recognition accuracy rate >99%
Built-in deep learning dedicated chip, supports local offline recognition, 10,000 face capacity, face whitelist (1 N)
- Fastest recognition time 0.2 seconds, various model merge mode are used to reduce false rate and increase pass rate
- WDR, 2MP (1080P) low illumination wide-angle camera and F1.6 large aperture lens for capturing high quality image with various complex lighting scenes
- Support anti-spoofing detection based on deep learning algorithm, effective against fraud such as photo and video
- Support face metering and human metering for fast adapting to ambient light
- Suggested height for face recognition: between 0.8m and 2.2m, face recognition distance: 0.2m to 2.9m
- Support screen sleep mode, keep the minimum brightness to prevent glare at night
- Support add up to 6 photos of the base library for a single person
Support video capture, support ONVIF protocol
- Support face, card, password and QR code authentication to control door open
- Two-way audio with indoor monitor
- Built-in 4GB eMMC storage, stable and reliable, up to 8,000 events capacity (with images)
- Support tamper protection, support door open timeout and time exceed alarm function to keep door opening during fire alarm active